In case you missed the original deadline for Mini Maker Faire submissions, we’re offering a second chance for you or your group to share what you make. We are re-opening the application process until midnight on Friday, March 22nd. The Production Team will begin reviewing all Boise Mini Maker Faire applications on March 24th, and priority will be given to those who submitted an application by the original March 1st deadline. So, here’s your second chance to apply online and show us your stuff!
- RT @reuseum: yfrog.com/odtawzcjj sharing #reprap and #3dprinting at the Cole and Ustick Library today! CC: @boisemakerfaire @openlabidaho 1 month ago
- Are you a maker? Click on APPLY by March 1 to join in the fun! More details: boisemakerfaire.com cc: @reuseum @dcidaho @boisepublib 1 month ago
- RT @dalepd: The World of Makers - Product Design & Development pddnet.com/blogs/2012/11/… via @PDandD @make 4 months ago
- RT @bricoshoppe: There's a maker meetup happening out back and we're open til 9. Come learn about @boisemakerfaire! 5 months ago
- Don't forget about tomorrow's Maker Meetup at Bricoloage--the fun starts at 6! 5 months ago
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Free Digital Copy!